Monday, May 5, 2008

We Have Countertops - and a Sink!

It's a good thing we were having such a grand time at Marina's graduation in Arizona, because at the very same time, our countertops were being installed, and we weren't there to wring our hands, watch the process, and get all excited. It was emotional enough watching my girl graduate!

We got home when it was already dark, but just had to go in with a flashlight to check it out. Needless to say, we couldn't see much. But this morning we could, and we're so impressed - they did a fabulous job, no nicks or cracks, just one seam, and the sink looks beautiful too.

The photos don't do it justice, you can't really see the green-ness, but here they are. Again, you'll just have to come and see for yourself.

From Countertops I...

From Countertops I...

From Countertops I...
I just love the rounded bar...
From Countertops I...
and the rounded radius edge...



From Countertops I...

From Countertops I...

No comments: