Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More Color

The smell of paint is making me a little crazy, but I don't mind sitting with doors open in the cold, fog blowing in, because the upstairs landing is so beautiful! We were inspired by the color in Karen & Mark's bedroom, and for 2 years have had swatches of similar colors in 3 different spots on the walls. Finally the kitchen project propelled us into action, and we now have a fully painted room.

The color is Geranium with some meddling by our painter, so is now a new color called "Geranium II a la John Brown". It goes really well with the Eat A Peach color we have going up the staircase, "tying the whole house together," as The Dude would say. It's lovely at sunset.






3 comments:

julianne said...

I love orange!

Unknown said...

That's "Such a Peach." Eat a Peach was the CD you asked me to remove on the car ride home from Prescott....

:-)

Nancy said...

Orange - Funny, cause I never liked orange much, being the cynical melancholic that I am, but this is sort of a brick-y orange which feels better. Don't want to get too cheerful...

Such a/Eat a: Ah yes, I was probably hungry when I wrote that.