Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Popular Vote is Tied Up

So it looks like it is up to the super-delegates!* The votes were statistically even, which tells me my friends and family are truly a diverse bunch. But thanks for voting! [Cousin Larry, a big-picture kind of guy, says he couldn't vote without knowing the color of the master bedroom bedspread, but we know that's just a cop out....]

Karen R pointed out that a pull that extends past the installation screws is hell on clothes, tearing and pulling when you brush up too close (which is why I was going for pulls rather than knobs). Therefore, I am taking #2, the Horton Brass (which has been my favorite all along except for the price), out of the running and including a new choice that I just discovered. When you're buying 33 pulls, it makes more sense to spend less, especially since no one will ever really notice them!

I won't take a poll, but feel free to make comments on any of the choices at the bottom. Click on the pic to see it larger, or go to the link below.


Builder Resources cabinetknob 7401 DACM Dark Antique Copper Machined. Click to see online.

*
(Thanks Leonard.)

No comments: