Thursday, April 3, 2008

The New Arrival!

Yes! After waiting for it all day, the UPS guy finally came tonight with the SINK and the faucet. I can't believe I'm so excited about a sink, but I am. It's GORgeous!! We put the little 4" countertop piece next to it and looks great! The photo just doesn't do it justice, as it has a little granit-y kind of sparkle to it, but here is a photo:

Blanco 511-642 Silgranite, 1-1/2 bowls, anthracite (black)
it will be undermounted


And the faucet:Grohe Alira 32999 SD0 stainless
pullout spray


Also today's other blessed events:
The bedrooms are almost done being painted (the Saybrook Sage looks fantastic in Ethan's room, with Morning Dew trim-both Benjamin Moore).

The walls in the kitchen were textured today, so the kitchen painting can start on Monday or Tuesday.

I just love all this forward motion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today was my first viewing of the project and I am extremely impressed. The sink is beautiful!(isn't that a weird sentence?)My vote is based on the simple elegance of "Horton". Keep the blog going!!!F.U.M.