Friday, February 29, 2008

Zack Says Show the "Before" Photos

But that's only if I can figure it out. Again. Seems like I have to re-figure out this photo thing every time I try it.

I think I've wrestled it to the ground, though I ended up with doubles and extra html tags. What the... ?

Captions are above the photos.

View of the family room. We're still mystified about how this will change for the better. Getting rid of the gas wall heater will help.


Stupid track lighting, trash can always in the way.


The extension cord is how we dealt with lack of outlets. The load bearing wall, leftover from the original house, is now referred to as "that damn wall".


Alan built this shelf for our house on Pebble Beach Dr. (Goleta) in 1983 or so, and it still stands. Ah, I love a man with tools. I'll be glad to have a real pantry though.


The lower 40.


View from the family room. I think the light fixture will have to go too. But we'll add a matching arch in the doorway to the living room.


Nancy: 1 Technology: 0

2 comments:

Ethan Moses said...

Oooh we should get one of those trash cans that slide out like a drawer!

--E

Nancy said...

Oooh, we are! Just for you! But still no more parties.